To ensure we maintain and enhance the expertise we offer, we invest in developing the competence of our people.
Trust and expertise are at the core of our relationship with customers and stakeholders. Our employees interact with our customers every day, delivering the services they require and building trust-based relationships. Our strong company culture has ensured we continue to deliver for our customers through challenging market conditions and downsizing. To make sure we maintain and enhance the expertise we offer, we invest in developing the competence of our people.
We want to be a company that attracts, retains and develops engaged people who are committed to our purpose, vision and values. For employees, we want to be ‘the best place to develop your competence.’ A high-quality recruitment process, an attractive employee-value proposition and varied development and career opportunities are crucial to achieving this. We value diversity and want to employ the best people regardless of background. We believe a diverse workforce provides a better basis for delivering excellent services.
Open All Close All
Open All Close All
As a professional services provider, we rely on the knowledge and skills of our people. We strive to foster a company culture with people who are committed to our purpose, vision and values.Open All Close All
- Strategy and management system
- Diversity and equal opportunity
- Human rights
- Employee training and development
- Talent acquisition
- Career endings
Click to enlarge
Training our leaders on digital transformation
- The digital elements of DNV GL’s strategy
- Relevant digital technologies and digital ways of working
- The need for transformation and innovation, and the opportunities that come with it
- Using digital technologies, work processes, skills, attitudes and behaviours with colleagues, teams and customers in everyday work.